We apologize but tickets for the BV Brew Scene Adventure are ONLY being sold as a three-day weekend pass. You can purchase either a general admission Weekend Pass or a VIP Weekend Pass here.
- Entrance to Friday’s Craft Beer & Food Pairing Festival at the American Helicopter Museum → Sample Pairing Menu
- Saturday’s City Brew Tour w/ guided behind-the-scenes tours and snack pairings at 4 local breweries.
- Sunday’s City Brew Tour at 4 DIFFERENT local breweries. Included local transportation for the festival and both brewery tours from Partner Hotels. (View Reduced Nightly Rates)
- Souvenir BVBrewScene Craft Beer Weekend tasting glass.
- Souvenir swag bag with discounts to local attractions & restaurants to enjoy during your free time Saturday.
- City Brew Tours lanyard w/ beer passport and tasting notes.
In addition to all of the perks of the general admission pass you also receive the following:
- Early access & dedicated check-in for Friday’s Craft Beer & Food Pairing Festival.
- Exclusive bottle share event with hors d’oeuvres on Saturday night after your first tour.
- Founder’s talk at bottle share event
- Reserved seating on tour buses
- Souvenir BVBrewScene baseball cap
- VIP City Brew Tours lanyard with beer passport and tasting notes
You are not required to attend all of the events. Registration takes place at the Festival on Friday at which point guests will be provided lanyards which will give you access to the festival and the other weekend events. If you can not attend the Friday festival, CBT Staff will be on hand to assist you throughout the weekend at all of our partner hotels which also serve as departure points for the weekend brewery tours.
No need to worry about choosing your beers at each stop. You’ll receive a handpicked selection of local craft beer curated by our beer expert guides.
It is not necessary to print out your confirmation email or provide tickets. As you enter the beer Festival on Friday you will proceed to the registration table where we can pull up your reservation. However, all Attendees will be required to show proper identification.
Please click this link to see participating breweries. This is not a final list and more breweries are being added as we get closer to the event.
Yes, it sure is! At the Friday festival learn the art of pairing beer with food. Each brewery with serve 2 beers that will be expertly paired with culinary creations by local chefs. See Sample Pairings Menu. Each weekend tour will also include beer-themed snacks at each brewery location. For guests who purchased the VIP Pass, hors d’oeuvres will also be served at the exclusive Bottle Share event.
Please click this link to see participating restaurants.
Here is the weekend’s schedule
Stay at one of our featured hotels. We have negotiated discounted nightly room rates for weekend attendees. The featured hotels are also the departure/meeting point for all events including shuttles to the Friday Festival and the Brewery Tour buses on Saturday and Sunday.
All guests must wear closed-toe shoes to participate in the tour. This is a safety precaution that the breweries themselves are required to enforce, therefore, no exceptions can be made. Please plan accordingly.
It is not necessary to print out your confirmation email or provide tickets. As you enter the beer Festival on Friday you will proceed to the registration table where we can pull up your reservation. You will be required to show proper identification.
Due to the high demand for tours, tickets are non-refundable less than 24 hours prior to the tour. Tickets are always transferable. Our Refund Policy is as follows:
The weekend kicks off with an awesome festival that takes place Friday evening at the American Helicopter Museum located at 1220 American Blvd, West Chester, PA 19380. As you enter the museum you will be Greeted by CBT staff who will register you for the weekend’s events. If you can not attend the Friday festival, CBT Staff will be on hand to assist you throughout the weekend at all of our partner hotels you selected as the departure points for your weekend brewery tours.
For Friday’s craft beer and food pairing festival and tours on Saturday and Sunday guests with or without hotel accommodations will be able to park at the hotel they selected as their tour departure point for the duration of the tour. Also, local guests may want to consider municipal parking at the Justice Center Garage or one of the many lots which are a 10-15 uber/lyft ride to the Frazer, Malvern, or West Chester tour departure points. For the tour departure at Kennett Square, there is municipal parking about 5 minutes away as well.
All sales are final unless the event is canceled due to force majeure or a minimum number of ticket sales not being met.