TOURS TO RESUME ON CITY-BY-CITY BASIS
Last updated: August 5, 2020
City Brew Tours Montreal will reopen tour operations on August 6th. As we resume tours, the safety of our valued guests, brewery affiliates, their direct customers, and our tour guides is of paramount importance. With this in mind we will be instituting stringent guidelines for the time frame of reopening in all cities in which we operate. Our operations will be in accordance with federal guidelines for reopening.
HERE’S HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Tour capacity will be limited to 8 guests.
- Guests will be grouped by party when riding in the tour vehicle. The front seat will be off-limits to guests.
- It is imperative that you have your mask with you for the tour, if not, we will have some on board the vehicle to provide you for $1.00.
- Guests will receive hand sanitizer and should use it throughout their tour.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands prior to departure from all stops, and hand sanitizer will be readily available in the tour vehicle.
- When visiting a brewery, guests will receive a dedicated area separate from other brewery visitors.
- In the event that a guest jeopardizes the health and safety of another guest, a guide, or a brewery employee or customer (e.g. refuses to wear a mask, refuses to abide by social distancing guidelines, etc.), they will be removed from the tour, and no refund will be issued.
- Guides will wash hands at least once at every brewery, especially when touching multiple items.
- If our guides are bussing a table to help out the brewery staff, they will wash hands immediately following.
- Guides will use a pitcher, where possible, to distribute beer to guests and cut down on glassware.
- Guides will distribute plastic cups for tastings, where possible, by opening the bottom end of a sleeve of cups and allowing guests to remove one cup at a time by the base.
- Guides will take their temperatures frequently to monitor for fever and will not work if they are sick. After an illness, a guide can return to work after receiving a negative test for COVID-19 or having no fever for 14 days.
- We will have an on-call guide every weekend to replace any sick guide.
- We will clean and sanitize all surfaces of the van prior to, and following, every tour using approved sanitizers.
- Guides will wear a mask during all portions of the tour, with the exception of the time driving.
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL KEEP US AND OTHERS SAFE:
- Guests will wear a mask while on tour, except while sampling world-class beer.
- Guests will wash hands prior to departure from each brewery stop.
- Guests will not pour their own beer samples from the pitcher.
- Guests will use the hand sanitizer provided to sanitize hands between each tasting and when touching items.
- Guests will stay in each brewery’s designated area for our tours with the exception of restroom usage.
- Guests will refrain from physical contact with our guide, other guests not in their party, brewery staff, or other brewery patrons while maintaining 2 meter social distancing guidelines.
We look forward to seeing our customers again and returning you to our tradition of providing award winning craft beer experiences.
We appreciate your cooperation in complying with these guidelines.