Last updated: July 11, 2021
Our operations will be in accordance with federal guidelines for reopening, and we will be using Covid Act Now to ensure reported data is in line with our reopening policies.
Here’s how we will keep you safe:
- In the event that a guest jeopardizes the health and safety of another guest, a guide, or a brewery employee or customer (e.g. refuses to wear a mask where required, refuses to abide by social distancing guidelines where required, etc.), they will be removed from the tour, and no refund will be issued.
- If our guides are bussing a table to help out the brewery staff, they will wash hands immediately following.
- Guides will use a pitcher, where possible, to distribute beer to guests and cut down on glassware.
Here’s how you will keep us and others safe:
- Guests are required to bring a mask while on tour. While not required for vaccinated persons, it is still mandatory at some of our affiliates.
- Guests will not pour their own beer samples from the pitcher.
- Guests will refrain from physical contact with our guide, other guests not in their party, brewery staff, or other brewery patrons.
Your tour may be terminated, without warning or refund, if any of the following occur:
- Non Compliance with the above stated saftey rules
- A guest on your booking becomes visibly intoxicated and further alcohol consumption would cause an unsafe situation for themselves or for others.
- A guest on your booking maliciously vandalizes any property.
- A guest on your booking sexually harasses and/or verbally or physically assaults any other individual.
- A guest on your booking disobeys a direct instruction relating to safety or preservation of relationship from a CBT employee or Brewery employee.
- A guest on your booking operates any vehicle during the tour.
- Anyone in your party showing signs of intoxication upon tour pickup will be denied entry, without refund. Do Not Pregame.
We look forward to seeing our customers again and returning you to our tradition of providing award winning craft beer experiences.
We will be able to suspend the above guidelines upon the introduction of a vaccine or a designation of herd immunity and will be monitoring the CDC guidelines for when such a return to normalcy may take place. Until then, we appreciate your cooperation in complying with these guidelines.