CITY BREW TOURS SOUTH JERSEY RESUMES TOUR OPERATIONS
Last updated: June 21, 2021
City Brew Tours South Jersey is pleased to announce that we have resumed tour operations. As we resume tours, the safety of our valued guests, brewery affiliates, their direct customers, and our tour guides is of paramount importance. With this in mind, we will be instituting stringent guidelines for the time frame of reopening in all cities in which we operate. Our operations will be in accordance with federal guidelines for reopening, and we will be using Covid Act Now to ensure reported data is in line with our reopening policies.
Tours will remain closed until three criteria are met:
- The state or region allows for our brewery partners to reopen for on-site consumption.
- The state or region has published data that shows a downward trajectory in new cases over a 14-day period.
- The percentage of positive tests compared to total tests averages less than 15% within a specified region across a period of 14 days.
Once a state or region meets the above criteria, we will resume tours there.
HERE’S HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU SAFE:
- The front seat will be off-limits to guests.
- We will provide masks for any guest that wishes to wear one and did not bring their own for the duration of their tour if needed.
- Guests will receive hand sanitizer and should use it throughout their tour.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands prior to departure from all stops, and hand sanitizer will be readily available in the tour vehicle.
- When visiting a brewery, guests will receive a dedicated area separate from other brewery visitors.
- In the event that a guest jeopardizes the health and safety of another guest, a guide, or a brewery employee or customer (e.g. refuses to wear a mask, refuses to abide by social distancing guidelines, etc.), they will be removed from the tour, and no refund will be issued.
- Guides will wash hands, in compliance with the CDC guidance on handwashing, at least once at every brewery, especially when touching multiple items.
- If our guides are bussing a table to help out the brewery staff, they will wash hands immediately following.
- Guides will use a pitcher, where possible, to distribute beer to guests and cut down on glassware.
- Guides will distribute plastic cups for tastings, where possible, by opening the bottom end of a sleeve of cups and allowing guests to remove one cup at a time by the base.
- Guides will take their temperatures frequently to monitor for fever and will not work if they are sick. After an illness, a guide can return to work after receiving a negative test for COVID-19 or having no fever for 14 days.
- We will have an on-call guide every weekend to replace any sick guide.
- We will clean and sanitize all surfaces of the van prior to, and following, every tour using approved sanitizers.
- Unvaccinated guides will wear a mask during all portions of the tour. Vaccinated guides can choose to wear one at their discretion.
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL KEEP US AND OTHERS SAFE:
- Unvaccinated guests will wear a mask while on tour, except while sampling world-class beer.
- Guests will wash hands prior to departure from each brewery stop.
- Guests will not pour their own beer samples from the pitcher.
- Guests will use the hand sanitizer provided to sanitize hands between each tasting and when touching items.
- Guests will stay in each brewery’s designated area for our tours with the exception of restroom usage.
- Guests will refrain from physical contact with our guide, other guests not in their party, brewery staff, or other brewery patrons while maintaining 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
We look forward to seeing our customers again and returning you to our tradition of providing award-winning craft beer experiences.
We will be able to suspend the above guidelines upon the introduction of a vaccine or a designation of herd immunity and will be monitoring the CDC guidelines for when such a return to normalcy may take place. Until then, we appreciate your cooperation in complying with these guidelines.