When you’re ready to launch your franchise, we’ll assist you every step of the way. Our 8-part process is simple and efficient — so you can get down to brew touring as soon as possible!
- Request franchise information.
- Introductory call and brand presentation.
- Complete a non-disclosure agreement
- Review Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD is a legal disclosure that must be made to individuals interested in buying any franchise as part of the pre-sale due diligence process. It contains information such as financials, brand standards, and company background essential to potential franchisees understanding the investment they are about to make.
- Have a follow-up call to review and answer any questions about the FDD or CBT.
- Experience City Brew Tours first hand – In our opinion the best part of the process!
- Complete Franchise Application and background check forms.
- Meet in Boston to sign Franchise Agreement and start your initial training program.
What do you get when you become a CBT Franchisee?
- We will help you navigate the necessary state and federal licensing in order to operate a business that transports passengers.
- Assist with outreach, initial meetings, negotiation, objections, and onboarding of your local brewery affiliates.
- Provide guidance on transportation options, insurance, and bookkeeping.
- Plug you into CBT’s infrastructure (turn-key responsive website, phone number and VOIP Phone system, booking platform, support desk, Slack, and much more).
- US Trademark protected and established brand name.
- Comprehensive 150+ page operation manual with sample forms, policies, agreements, excel templates.
- 80+ hours of on-site and off-site training plus monthly check-in meetings and dedicated franchisee Slack channel.
- Assist with SEO, print, digital marketing, public relations, and marketing plan.
- 360 support from experts in sales, marketing, operations, accounting, brewery relations, insurance, HR and more.
- We also offer many a la carte services like graphic design, customer service coverage, private tour sales, guide hiring, etc.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. If you are a resident of a U.S. state or a country that regulates the offer and sale of franchises, are receiving this message in one of those states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of those states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
Our website has not been reviewed or approved by any federal or state governmental or regulatory agency (domestic or international).