City Brew Tours is always on the lookout for great guides. If you have a true passion for craft beer, can present in front of a group and are comfortable driving a 15 passenger van then we want to hear from you. We currently operate in Baltimore, Boston, Burlington, DC, New York City, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
If you’d like to apply for a part time Beer Guide position in any of our cities answer the following 12 questions. No cover letter required. Please attach a resume.
- How familiar are you with the brewing process?
- What are your 3 favorite beers currently?
- Do you have a clean driving record? If you have any DUIs or Tickets, please explain?
- Would you consider yourself a high energy individual? Are you outgoing?
- What three words would your oldest friend use to describe you?
- How are you at presenting or talking in large groups?
- How long have you lived in (insert city you are applying for)?
- What breweries have you visited before in (insert city you are applying for)?
- Describe your experience driving larger vehicles (trucks, moving vans, passenger vans, etc.)?
- Please provide all details of your availability for work.
- Give an example of what makes you a “self-starter”.
- Have you ever worked in the beer industry before?
Email all of the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.