City Brew Tours is expanding quickly with our success in Burlington, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and DC. We are always on the lookout for great guides.
If you’d like to apply for a part time Beer Guide position in any of our cities answer the following 12 questions. No cover letter required. Please attach a resume.
- How familiar are you with the brewing process?
- What are your 3 favorite beers currently?
- Do you have a clean driving record? If you have any DUIs or Tickets, please explain?
- Would you consider yourself a high energy individual? Are you outgoing?
- What three words would your oldest friend use to describe you?
- How are you at presenting or talking in large groups?
- How long have you lived in (insert city you are applying for)?
- What breweries have you visited before in (insert city you are applying for)?
- Describe your experience driving larger vehicles (trucks, moving vans, passenger vans, etc.)?
- Please provide all details of your availability for work.
- Give an example of what makes you a “self-starter”.
- Have you ever worked in the beer industry before?
Email all of the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.