City Brew Tours is expanding quickly with our success in Burlington, Boston, Philly and DC. We are always on the lookout for great guides.
If you’d like to apply for a part time Beer Guide position in any of our cities answer the following 12 questions. No cover letter required. Please attach a resume.
- How familiar are you with the brewing process?
- What are your 3 favorite beers currently?
- Do you have a clean driving record? If you have any DUIs or Tickets, please explain?
- Would you consider yourself a high energy individual? Are you outgoing?
- What three words would your oldest friend use to describe you?
- How are you at presenting or talking in large groups?
- How long have you lived in (insert city you are applying for)?
- What breweries have you visited before in (insert city you are applying for)?
- Describe your experience driving larger vehicles (trucks, moving vans, passenger vans, etc.)?
- Please provide all details of your availability for work.
- Give an example of what makes you a “self-starter”.
- Have you ever worked in the beer industry before?
Email all of the requested information to email@example.com.