Last updated: March 16, 2020 (after the Governor’s order)
City Brew Tours is confident in our organization’s steps to address the coronavirus (COVID-19). We have always operated our tours as small group activities to provide a better experience and a higher level of customer service. There are no health organizations that are currently recommending that small group activities need to be avoided for healthy adults. If you are in a high-risk category such as the elderly, immunocompromised, or those that otherwise suffer from a chronic medical condition, we do advise postponing your booking to a later date. As a brewery tour company, our business does not come in contact with children who may be at risk.
As a small business we depend on future sales from guests like you and we hope to see you on a tour soon. Due to the prevalence of the coronavirus, we are waiving all rescheduling fees at this time, for both public and private tours. If you find yourself feeling ill in any way, you can call us to reschedule your booking to any date up to one year from your original tour with no questions asked. If you need to reschedule, we are happy to move your booking to any of our 11 cities. In the case you had booked your tour as part of your travel plans, perhaps you will consider taking a tour in your hometown or on your next trip.
Unfortunately the coronavirus has applied such pressure to the business that in order to make sure we are able to make it through this pandemic, we have been forced to make the unfortunate and uncomfortable decision to suspend all refunds at this time. Options for guests who cannot attend are as follows:
Internally we have also:
• Provided our Beer Guides a health and wellness stipend to purchase disinfectant products,
• Lowered the capacity of our public tours so different parties can have empty seats between them,
• Informed all staff of CDC recommended procedures to prevent spread of the virus,
• Reiterated the importance of our normal sanitary policies and procedures on tour, and
• Expanded our commitment to having on-call coverage scheduled so that any employee who feels ill is able to stay home while still allowing us to provide you the unforgettable tours we are known for.