After tasting 12+ craft brews, a person is bound to work up an appetite! We have carefully selected an array of foods that pair perfectly with the beer that you’ll be tasting on tour.
Great beer and great food go hand in hand. This is why we have carefully arranged the perfect lunch or dinner to accompany a flight of beer at Collision Bend Brewing Co. during the Original and After Hours Brew Tour. On our Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour, you’ll get to enjoy a local Cleveland delicacy: the Brewnut! Brewnuts are fresh, locally-made donuts baked with craft beer as their not-so-secret ingredient. Take a look at our sample menu, and book your tour today to ensure the perfect beer-filled experience for your taste buds.
Sample Plate at Collision Bend Brewing Co.
- Homemade Popcorn Made From Collision Bend’s Original Recipe
- Apple Walnut Salad
- Spicy Nashville Chicken Skewers
- Cole Slaw
- A Slice of Margherita Pizza
Sample Plate at Goldhorn Brewing Co.
- Boneless Chicken Tenders with 3 Dipping Sauces (Goldhorn’s Signature Hot Sauce, Mild BBQ, Spicy BBQ)
- Vegetarian Alternative: Rice and Black Bean Bowl Instead of Tenders
- Potato and Cheese Pierogis with Sour Cream and Onions