What’s better than tasting more than a dozen craft beers? Tasting it with curated beer and food pairing!
With each Original Brew Tour and After Hours Pittsburgh Brew Tour we include a beer-centric meal at some of the best brewpubs the “Burgh”. After a couple hours of tasting excellent local brews, a person can really develop an appetite and we want to be sure you get the best Pittsburgh has to offer. Each of our tours includes a light meal at either Spoonwood Brewing Co, Penn Brewery, & Hop Farm Brewing Co.
Our tastings include not only in-depth analysis and history of each beer you taste but also the step by step prcoess of how and why specific beers compliment specific foods. The tremendous variety of beer styles produced in Pittsburgh offers exciting pairings with every kind of food you can imagine! And guess what? This is ALL included in the price of the tour! Book a tour now for an exceptional beer and delightful food!
Sample Plate at Spoonwood Brewing Co
- Confit Buffalo/BBQ Chicken Wings
- German Pretzel Bites w/ beer cheese dip
- House Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos
- Seasonal House Salad with House-pickled vegetables.
Sample Plate at Penn Brewery
- Handrolled Mashed Potato and Cheddar Pierogie w/ sour cream and caramelized onions
- Penn Pilsner marinated Bratwurst with sauerkraut and spicy mustard
- 1/2 of a German Reuben w/ thinly sliced kielbasa, muenster cheese and house made hot bacon dressing
- Cast Iron house-made cookie (changes weekly)
Sample Plate at Hop Farm Brewing Co
- A Shared Jumbo German Soft Pretzel
- Buffalo Chicken Caesar Salad: Local ground seasoned chicken tossed with classic house caesar and topped with gorgonzola.
- Baked Gouda Beer Mac: House beer cheese sauce tossed with elbow macaroni and a blend of cheddar and Asiago cheeses.
- Hop Farm Slider: Classic hop farm burger in mini form. Grilled to medium and topped with shaved romaine, cheddar, tomato and special sauce.