What’s better than tasting more than a dozen craft beers? Tasting it with curated beer and food pairing!
With each Original Brew Tour and After Hours Pittsburgh Brew Tour, we include a beer-centric meal at some of the best brewpubs the “Burgh”. After a couple of hours of tasting excellent local brews, a person can really develop an appetite and we want to be sure you get the best Pittsburgh has to offer. Each of our tours includes a light meal at either Spoonwood Brewing Co, Penn Brewery, & Hop Farm Brewing Co.
Our tastings include not only in-depth analysis and history of each beer you taste but also the step by step process of how and why specific beers compliment specific foods. The tremendous variety of beer styles produced in Pittsburgh offers exciting pairings with every kind of food you can imagine! And guess what? This is ALL included in the price of the tour! Book a tour now for an exceptional beer and delightful food!
Sample Plate at Hop Farm Brewing Co. + Provision PGH
- Provision Fries (Fries with Butternut Squash Puree, Lentils, Goat Cheese, Pickled Onions, Lemon Aioli)
- The Burger Slider (Cheddar, Parmesan Frico, Greens, Umami Aioli, Smoked Mushrooms, Sesame Bun)
- Fried Chicken sandwich Slider (Korean BBQ, Kimchi & Sesame Aioli, Iceberg, Potato Bun)
- Crispy Cauliflower (Hot Sauce, Smoked Blue Cheese, Celery & Scallions)
- A Side Salad
Sample Plate at Spoonwood Brewing Co.
- Chicken Wings From the House Smoker w/ Side of Hot Sauce
- German Pretzel Bites w/ Beer Cheese Dip
- House Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos
- Seasonal House Salad with House-pickled Vegetables.
Sample Plate at Penn Brewery
- Hand-rolled Mashed Potato and Cheddar Pierogies w/ sour cream and caramelized onions
- Penn Pilsner marinated Bratwurst with sauerkraut and spicy mustard
- 1/2 of a German Reuben w/ thinly sliced kielbasa, muenster cheese, and house-made hot bacon dressing
- Seasonal green vegetables
- Cast Iron house-made cookie (changes weekly)