Saturday, Feburary 15th, 2020
BREWVANA by City Brew Tours has secured a bus full of tickets to this SOLD OUT festival! This will be your last chance to get into this highly sought out event.
Join us for the largest selection of specialty stouts in the Northwest with over 60 unique and rare varieties at the Festival of Dark Arts. While sipping on these dark and delicious potions of love, let your senses feast on the Dark Arts Gallery, tattoo artistry, belly dancing, tarot card reading, and tintype photography. Stay warm by the blacksmith forge with glassblowers and fire dancers! Live music will play at multiple stages throughout the venue and wherever you go, the stouts will follow.
We will be picking up at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland at 10:30 a.m. and head to Astoria to get there between 12:30 & 1:00 p.m. Enjoy the festival until 6 p.m.! Hang out at the fest (there will be specialty beers tapping throughout the day) or explore Astoria – our Festival of the Dark Arts experience lets you choose your own fun!
What does your ticket include?
- Round trip transportation to Astoria (returning around 8:00 PM) so about 5+ hours of fun at the festival!
- Admission to the festival
- Tasting mug and 12 drink tokens (Additional drink tokens will be available at the fest for $1/ticket)
- A BREWVANA Lanyard chock full of beer info
- A safe & fun BREWVANA driver and guide to make sure you have everything you need!