What’s better than tasting over a dozen craft beers? Tasting some delicious local food with that beer!
With each Original Brew Tour and After Hours Tour we include a full meal at some of the best beer-centric restaurants in the city that is perfectly paired to complement your Boston beer tasting. A couple hours of tasting excellent local brews can really develop your appetite and we want to be sure you get the best Boston has to offer. Each Original Brew Tour includes a light meal at Meadhall in Cambridge, in our opinion, one of the best beer restaurants in the Boston area with over 100 beers on tap and handcrafted fresh food. Each After Hours Tour includes a light meal at Boston Beer Works or Chelsea Station!
Our tastings include not only in-depth analysis and history of each beer you taste but also how to pair specific beers with specific foods. The tremendous variety of beer styles produced in the Hub offers exciting pairings with every kind of food you can imagine! And guess what? This is ALL included in the price of the tour! Book a tour now for exceptional beer and delightful food!
Sample Plate at Meadhall
- Kentucky Burbon Barrel Pulled Pork Slider
- Beer Brined Buffalo tenders brined in light pilsner
- Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Hand cut Belgian frites
Sample Plate at Boston Beer Works
- Angus beef cheddar slider on a brioche bun
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders served with crumbled blue cheese
- Potato wedges drizzled with chipotle aioli served w/ smoky ketchup
- Sautéed Broccolini
Sample Plate at Chelsea Station
- Angus beef cheddar slider on a Portuguese roll
- Sriracha honey wings served with cilantro lime tequila infused sour cream
- Creamy five cheese mac & cheese topped with chili oil
- Veggie sticks & house made potato chips served with beet hummus