A Boston Bachelorette Party filled with beer!
What better way to celebrate your best friend’s wedding than touring the best breweries, cideries, and distilleries in Boston? It’s an epic task as the Maid of Honor to plan a memorable and exciting Bachelorette party for the bride, but no fear: We’ve got your back! We do the work, we do the driving, and you and your ladies have the best time ever!
Boston is for Bachelorettes
Our tours are entertaining and informative experiences with tour guides who know all about this historic city as well as all about beer! You’ll get to taste up to 16 beers, and get the VIP treatment at the Hub’s top headline making craft breweries, distilleries, and cider houses. We’ve been in business since 2008 and have excellent relationships with all of our brewery partners, which allows us the unique behind-the-scenes tours and samples of their amazing creations. Bring along some props and decorations and let us do the rest. We’ll help you plan a party the bride will never forget!
Your group can join one of our daily public tours, or work with a dedicated event planner to create a custom, private tour. With a private tour we pick you up and drop you off anywhere in Boston!
PRIVATE TOUR PRICING | 3 STOPS
- Base up to 10 guests: $1250 (+$120 for each guest over 10)
- Groups 11-24 upgrade to Mini Coach +$450
- Groups 25+ please inquire for custom proposal.
Base Pricing Includes
- VIP behind-the-scenes tours at 3 locations
- Beer tastings at every location
- Flexible itinerary, pick-up, and drop-off
- Comfortable round-trip transportation
- Your very own expert Beer Guide
- Dedicated event planner
- Craft beer pretzel snack
- Approximately 4 hours of fun!
*Private tours are inclusive of gratuity and service fees.
PREMIUM ADD-ON OPTIONS
- Additional 1 on 1 time with the brewers
- Custom pint glasses
- Selection of cheeses
- Open bar
- Photographer and/or videographer
- Coach transportation