Beer and Food Pairings
The only thing better than a hearty pint of craft beer is a hearty pint of craft beer accompanied by a heaping plate of food.
At Philly Brew Tours, we believe in the experience of eating and drinking, which is why every tour includes a perfectly paired meal to complement the flavors of up to 15 different beers.
Our tasting includes an in-depth analysis and history of each beer, and a hand-tailored lunch and Dinner’s at Philadelphia’s premier beer centric restaurants, 2nd Story Brewing, Dockstreet Brewery and Saint Benjamin Brewing Co. Our partner meal stops are the perfect spots to toss back a dozen or so craft beers and devour some of the best grub in town.
Check out our sample menu below, and book your tour today! Excellent beer and exceptional eats GUARANTEED.
Sampler Plate at 2nd Story Brewing
- Coming Soon
Sample Menu at Dock Street Brewery
Assortment of stone-ground flour, hand thrown, beautifully dressed and hardwood fired Pizzas.
- Margherita – Plum tomato, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, fresh herb
- Flammenkuche – Crème fraiche, caramelized onion, apple-wood smoked bacon, gruyere, fresh herbs
- Americana – Traditional tomato sauce and mozzarella
- Buffalo Chicken – Marinated buffalo chicken, crème fraiche, mozzarella, gorgonzola, jalapeño and celery relish, scallions.
Sample Menu at Saint Benjamin Brewing Co
Choose (1) w/ Family Style Cajun Fried Peanuts & Chili Lime Popcorn
- Grilled Caesar Salad – Sundried tomato, parmesan, garlic rye croutons (option to add chicken)
- Pork Pibil Tacos – Wit or witout braised pork, pickled red onion, cabbage & jalapeno relish, pineapple salsa, corn tortilla
- Angus Burger – Aged cheddar, lettuce, tomato, house remoulade, fresh sesame seed bun
- Grilled Flatbread Pizza – Stewed tomato jam, smoked mozzarella, parmesan, basil arugula pesto
- Philly Soft Pretzel Ham & Cheese – Grilled country ham & swiss cheese with whole grain pineapple mustard, house baked pretzel roll