Beer and Food Pairings
The only thing better than a hearty pint of craft beer is a hearty pint of craft beer accompanied by a heaping plate of food.
At Philly Brew Tours, we believe in the experience of eating and drinking, which is why every tour includes a perfectly paired meal to complement the flavors of up to 15 different beers.
Our tasting includes an in-depth analysis and history of each beer, and a hand-tailored lunch and Dinner’s at Philadelphia’s premier beer centric restaurants, Brauhaus Schmitz, Dockstreet Brewery, Saint Benjamin Brewing Co., and Fishtown Brewpub. Our partner meal stops are the perfect spots to toss back a dozen or so craft beers and devour some of the best grub in town.
Check out our sample menu below, and book your tour today! Excellent beer and exceptional eats GUARANTEED.
Sample Menu at Brauhaus Schmitz
Choose one and add fries or potato salad:
- Wurst Sandwich – Sausage on a German hard roll
- Strammer Max – Open faced ham & emmenthaler cheese sandwich on rye bread and topped with a fried egg
- Oma’s Kaesespaetzle – Grandma’s Cheese Spaetzle baked with emmenthaler, raclette and limburger cheese topped with caramelized onion, chives
- Krabbenbrezel – Baked bavarian pretzel w/ crab meat and cheese filling
Sample Menu at Dock Street Brewery
Assortment of stone-ground flour, hand thrown, beautifully dressed and hardwood fired pizzas.
- Margherita – Plum tomato, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, fresh herb
- Flammenkuche – Crème fraiche, caramelized onion, apple-wood smoked bacon, gruyere, fresh herbs
- Americana – Traditional tomato sauce and mozzarella
- Buffalo Chicken – Marinated buffalo chicken, crème fraiche, mozzarella, gorgonzola, jalapeño and celery relish, scallions.
Sample Menu at Saint Benjamin Brewing Co
Choose (1) w/ Family Style Cajun Fried Peanuts & Chili Lime Popcorn
- Cobb Salad – baby spinach, english cucumber, grape tomato, crispy chickpea, shallot, blue cheese, bacon lardon, white balsamic vinaigrette, chicken or shrimp
- Grilled Chicken BLT – gruyere, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, dijon, garlic aioli
- St Ben’s Burger – special sauce, lettuce, american cheese, pickles, onions, **vegan option available**
- Beef Brisket Sandwich – smoky tomato glaze, horseradish mornay, caramelized onion jam
- Fish Tacos – beer battered mahi mahi, grilled corn, pineapple & hatch green chile salsa, avocado aioli, soft corn tortilla